Forwards not backwards
For the first time this weekend we actually seemed to fix more problems than create new ones.
- The stereo decided to “just work” despite nothing having changed since we last looked at it
- Tom replaced the knackered fuel hose in double quick time
- Carpet was laid in the boot to keep our luggage clean
- The roof sign is back in place (although not powered up yet)
- The rear speaker is wired up and working
- The dashboard is back in place
- The lights finally work properly after Orde rewired the whole unit
- Lots of lovely stickers now decorate the taxi
It was all going perfectly until we decided to go for a trial run and discovered the battery was dead as a doornail, oh well.
I have added a whole raft of photos from the day to the Gallery.
May 22nd, 2006 at 11:47 am
Upwards not forwards, and always twirling twirling twirling towards Le Mans.
Initially I was going to congratulate you on not breaking anything, and was going to attribute your success to my absence but since you’ve broken the indicators I’m not going to.